A list of 16 things that I aim to do in 2016. Expect periodic updates.
- Get in the Sea!
- Read (or at least attempt to read) all 28 books you just bought in the Verso ebook sale.
- Watch all of Mark Kermode’s top 10 films of 2015
- Cycle home… to Yorkshire, from Edinburgh.
- Go on a cottage holiday in Scotland.
- Have a super fun 30th Birthday dance party with friends and family.
- Enjoy some new (ie released in 2016) music.
- Do a half marathon.
- Have a Yorkshire/Scots fusion burns supper.
- Go on a Belles on Bikes ride.
- Climb a previously unclimbed (by me – not by anyone ever, that’s ridiculous) hill.
- Visit far away friends.
- Become a friend of the museum, and get my money’s worth.
- Clear out my shed.
- Go to a festival.
- Do Kareoke.